At North Park Primary School, we expect our children to wear school uniform. A uniform reinforces in children a pride in their appearance, instils recognition of themselves as an integral part of the school community and assists in developing pride in representing their
school. We also believe a uniform can address issues of equality, health and safety and expense
Details of our School Uniform prices can be found by selecting the link below. We regularly hold ‘once loved’ uniform events, where families can collect items of good quality second hand uniform; we will send details of this in newsletters (in line with the Uniform Policy).
- Children are gifted a PE bag and school book bag when they join North Park.
- In Early Years through to Year 5 we wear Jade sweatshirt or cardigan, with white or navy polo shirt. Our year 6 pupils wear black sweatshirt or cardigan to distinguish them from the younger children.
- Children should wear black or grey school trouser, skirts/pinafores. In summer school shorts and summer dresses (jade green) are encouraged.
- Waterproof coats are also available.
- Children should wear plain black footwear and should have separate trainers/plimsolls for PE.
It is essential that children change for PE.
- We recommend a change of plimsolls or trainers for PE (trainers worn during the day can become dirty/wet in inclement weather)
- Children should wear a plain t-shirt without logos (school T-shirts are available but not essential) and shorts.
- Ideally children in KS2 should also have jogging bottoms to wear when PE is outdoors.
- A swimming kit for PE lessons (usually KS2 only) including a swimming hat.
We do not allow any jewellery in PE lessons for safety reasons.
How To Order
School Uniform items can be obtained by presenting the completed form above along with the full cash amount to Mrs Harris in our school office.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.